About Me

My photo
SCRIPTWRITER. TV. FILM. THEATRE. RADIO, Portsmouth, United Kingdom
Hi there! Welcome my Scriptwriting blog. When I'm not here I write Scripts, Sketches, Stories and Lyrics. All enquiries welcome.

Thursday 3 March 2011

Come and see a play what I wrote...

... as the great Ern used to say.



Three other local playwrights and I (Amber Dodd, James Jefferies and Catherine Randle) have written brilliant show (IMHO)called "The missing years."

Based on local people's "living memories," it uses music, songs, back projections of contemporary photographs and drama to tell the tale of Portsmouth's F.C.'s famous, against all odds 1939 FA Cup win.

And, of course, their subsequent world record, ahem, of being the only club to hold on to the FA Cup for six consecutive years...

The lovely Mrs T and I will be there, no doubt quaffing champers and posing for photies on the red carpet whilst being mobbed by hordes on fans.

Get your red hot tickets here or at the New Theatre Royal box office.

Shows Monday 7th March 2pm and 7pm

No comments: