About Me

My photo
SCRIPTWRITER. TV. FILM. THEATRE. RADIO, Portsmouth, United Kingdom
Hi there! Welcome my Scriptwriting blog. When I'm not here I write Scripts, Sketches, Stories and Lyrics. All enquiries welcome.

Sunday 8 March 2009

(133) Screen South Information Day

I'm going. Are any of you?

Be nice to meet up! I'll be this one on the day as this one is my snazzy fun blog persona. The other being, of course, my assured professional writer bluff. Don't worry, you'll still recognise me as the photo at the top really is me!

They haven't revealed the venue yet, apparently you get an email the day before to keep out undesirables. Yeah, OK, if I sneaked through, so can you.

In their words:-

"Screen South Information Day

**FREE EVENT**

Thursday 12th March, Portsmouth

Screen South will be joined by Sue Beckett from our Network Community partners for Hampshire & Isle of Wight: City Eye.


As well as City Eye board member and award-winning documentary filmmaker Steve Bowles, other contributors to the morning sessions will include Lena Samuels from Wessex Media Group,and Bruce Webb from the Isle of WightFilm Network.

The brand new DV Mission networking website will also be launching, with a screening of the 6 winning 2 minute films!


The day will be led by Screen South Head of Production, Development
and Training Miranda Robinson.

Information Days give an insight into what Screen South do, the RIFE
Open Fund process, along with information on other schemes and funding
available. They also provide the best opportunity to have an informal
one to one session with a Screen South executive. Please remember to
book your one to one when you arrive.

We encourage people in the region who are looking to apply for funding
to attend an information day.

To register free of charge, please submit 25 words or less about your
project/ideas, along with contact details to: info@screensouth.org.


PLACES ARE LIMITED - REGISTER NOW !!!

When you register, venue details and a programme will be emailed to you
a few days before the event."

No comments: