About Me

My photo
SCRIPTWRITER. TV. FILM. THEATRE. RADIO, Portsmouth, United Kingdom
Hi there! Welcome my Scriptwriting blog. When I'm not here I write Scripts, Sketches, Stories and Lyrics. All enquiries welcome.

Thursday 4 February 2010

(195) Talent House

Hi ya!

You've all heard of Talent House, right?

No?

Some of you? Great! Yeah you at the back? Good on you, just knew you'd be in it...

For those who don't know yet, it's a great, FREE site I've just joined.
They have all sorts of free challenges for artists (everyone from us lowly screenwriters through to painters, composers, designers, etc all the way up to them high flying Director types!)

The difference here is some REAL COMPANIES stump up yer actual CASH to make these challenges actually happen for the winner!

So, if you get 5 mins, can you please pop over to http://www.talenthouse.com/gareth and read and vote for my new 5 minute horror short "Alone" in their Fewdio challenge... Then they might make it into a liddle baby movie!

Ta awfully, Sheiky xxx

No comments: