About Me

My photo
SCRIPTWRITER. TV. FILM. THEATRE. RADIO, Portsmouth, United Kingdom
Hi there! Welcome my Scriptwriting blog. When I'm not here I write Scripts, Sketches, Stories and Lyrics. All enquiries welcome.

Wednesday 13 July 2011

Hello!



Hello!

My, it's been a while...

Is anyone still there?

Oh good, there you all are, still spec-ing away.





My fault, of course, been a bit busy. With a bit of this and a bit of that.

Sorry I've neglected you. Can't believe it's been that long. My how time flies.

Tell yer what, to make it up to you I'll share this rather scrummy FREEBIE from my pals @Raindance.

"Download every script written by Christopher Nolan. Email to info@raindance.co.uk Our electronic intern will ping them back."

Yeah, I know, sorry I shouted at you. On my first day back an' all.

But I was excited. It's a great learning resource - you should always be reading scripts. And it's FREE


Oh dear; there I go again...

I'll give you some bonus Freebie tips if you follow the Raindance link.

See? That's better. Great chatting to you again.

Love & kisses,
Sheiky

No comments: