About Me

My photo
SCRIPTWRITER. TV. FILM. THEATRE. RADIO, Portsmouth, United Kingdom
Hi there! Welcome my Scriptwriting blog. When I'm not here I write Scripts, Sketches, Stories and Lyrics. All enquiries welcome.

Monday 23 February 2009

(130) Writing Day

Write! That's it! Email checks, blog reading, and all sorts of general procrastination completed. The giant mug of coffee is steaming away, it's aroma perking me up for the challenge ahead.
The rest of this day off will be productively used to write! I've a project I've got to finish. A deadline to meet. I'll let you know at the end of the day how it went. See ya then, then.

p.s. What do you think of the Sheiky buses?

or the funky monkey money?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Let's hope you don't see this comment today, then! Deadlines - the best incentive in the world, good luck!

Gareth Michael Turpie said...

Didn't!

Gareth Michael Turpie said...

Er, didn't see the comment I meant...

Finished the project-see next post.

Phew...that's sorted that!