About Me

My photo
SCRIPTWRITER. TV. FILM. THEATRE. RADIO, Portsmouth, United Kingdom
Hi there! Welcome my Scriptwriting blog. When I'm not here I write Scripts, Sketches, Stories and Lyrics. All enquiries welcome.

Tuesday 22 July 2008

(96) Scene this Spec Monkey?



Yeah, yeah, know we're all busy with Red Planet ( How's yours fermenting? Mine's coming along fine, thanks for asking...a new one for this year, although last year's did alright...I placed in the top 2000 odd...)and all the plays, Spec movies an' all, but just thought I'd let you know your favorite Camel Riding Monkey is on http://www.myspace.com/sheikspear and Facebook/Sheik Spear too.

In between rewrites, plot points, character arcs, etc, and the general staring out of the window, why not take five and drop by to say hello...?

Cheers,
Sheiky

1 comment:

Gareth Michael Turpie said...

Come on, don't be shy...