About Me

My photo
SCRIPTWRITER. TV. FILM. THEATRE. RADIO, Portsmouth, United Kingdom
Hi there! Welcome my Scriptwriting blog. When I'm not here I write Scripts, Sketches, Stories and Lyrics. All enquiries welcome.

Wednesday 1 July 2009

(152) Hi Honey(s) I'm Home!

Hope you're all well, and got your CBBC scripts in on time. Sent mine in before I went off & had a great time in Espana.
Had a good trip over there in untried old banger, but hey, that's adventure for you!

Back to reality now. Fitting a new kitchen for the missus and trying to find some time to write.

Don't forget tonight's screenwriter's meet of DV city screenwriters is in the "Porters" ( a pub, Hurrah!!) Albert road, Southsea, Portsmouth.

And up for review are two shorts by the multi talented...er, gosh, it's me!

"Ambulance" &
"Night Guard" are under fire!

See y'all real soon, y'hear!

(I blame that straw cowboy hat I wore in Spain...)

No comments: