About Me

My photo
SCRIPTWRITER. TV. FILM. THEATRE. RADIO, Portsmouth, United Kingdom
Hi there! Welcome my Scriptwriting blog. When I'm not here I write Scripts, Sketches, Stories and Lyrics. All enquiries welcome.

Wednesday 19 August 2009

(162) Good week so far!

Due to the overwhelming "success" of my previous sketch show collaboration, ahem*, I've been invited to contribute to another new one!

Yey!

The Dos Directors are still slugging it out over my short, enticing me with budgets, champagne (if it features at a festival) and even actual film (or that digital thingy me wotcha call it) in their cameras.

Double Yey!

And now the Madmen site 'puter thinks I look like a cross between 007 and Bruce Willis!

Triple yey!




(* The show's going up & down the committee escalator striving ever closer to the golden commissioning light, which is apparently green.)

1 comment:

Gareth Michael Turpie said...

The tea's for inspiration (see blog 160) and the paper's for the jobs section...