About Me

My photo
SCRIPTWRITER. TV. FILM. THEATRE. RADIO, Portsmouth, United Kingdom
Hi there! Welcome my Scriptwriting blog. When I'm not here I write Scripts, Sketches, Stories and Lyrics. All enquiries welcome.

Friday 18 September 2009

(171) Hasta Luego Amigos



Well, as the Bunny said, that's all folks!

And as the old soldier and the good Space book said...




"Don't Panic!" for 'tis only for a short while, the lovely Mrs S and I are off on another little jaunt to the sun.

Look after yourselves, good luck with your projects, and don't break the Scribosphere as I shall need it when I get back.

See ya soon,

Sheiky


p.s. in the meantime, this was an excellent event last time, so, if you're nearby, make the effort to go along and join in. Tell them I sent you! I'll see you at the next one.
xxx

DV City Screenwriters: Wed 7th Oct - Writing the Short Film Workshop
The Arts Lodge, Angelsea Road, Portsmouth, October 7, 2009 from 7pm to 9pm
http://www.artful-lodgers.org/
Full details here

No comments: