About Me

My photo
SCRIPTWRITER. TV. FILM. THEATRE. RADIO, Portsmouth, United Kingdom
Hi there! Welcome my Scriptwriting blog. When I'm not here I write Scripts, Sketches, Stories and Lyrics. All enquiries welcome.

Wednesday 18 November 2009

(184) Screen South

Hi ya Peeps...

Whey-hey!

I am through the first round sift for full funding for my short "Night Guard" from Screen South, our wonderful regional film agency!

Still a long, long way to go yet though.
The judging panel have to knock this round down to 12 and then, eventually, after workshops and training courses, 4 to 6 movies will made!

They were going to let us know the next round survivors yesterday, but now, either to be so much more dramatic, (C'mon folks, this is Showbiz!) or, perhaps because the standard is so high, they're keeping us on those oily tenterhooks until close of play tomorrow!

Ooh, the suspense, the drama...Bit like a good script...

Fingers crossed!

No comments: