About Me

My photo
SCRIPTWRITER. TV. FILM. THEATRE. RADIO, Portsmouth, United Kingdom
Hi there! Welcome my Scriptwriting blog. When I'm not here I write Scripts, Sketches, Stories and Lyrics. All enquiries welcome.

Friday 1 February 2008

(21) HOORAY! IT'S FRIDAY!


Ext. - Afternoon - Busy Friday High Street
Contractor#1
Come on Jim, crack on with the tiding up an' I'll buy yer a pint on the way back to the depot
Contractor#2
(Looks back) Bollards!
Contractor#1
Nah, honest I'll buy yer one...

3 comments:

Rachael Howard said...

So good had to show it to the other half. And the sketch would make Ronnie Barker proud I'm sure.

Robin Kelly said...

That's brilliant.

Gareth Michael Turpie said...

Glad it made you larf!

Check back every Friday for bit a fun to start the weekend with a smile!

My fave is the real prisoners doing the "Thriller dance" on Blog 5, Jan 4th (still think that would make agreat movie...)