About Me

My photo
SCRIPTWRITER. TV. FILM. THEATRE. RADIO, Portsmouth, United Kingdom
Hi there! Welcome my Scriptwriting blog. When I'm not here I write Scripts, Sketches, Stories and Lyrics. All enquiries welcome.

Thursday 28 February 2008

(37) WRITING UPDATE

Not too productive this week, I'm afraid. Job and real life,blah,blah, plus re-reading some older stuff and having a confidence crisis, ie,it's sh- er, rubbish, after doing all my e- learnin' (see prev blogs).

Or maybe now I'm better at this writing lark.
Yeah Sheiky, baby, that's more like it.

So lots of rewriting to crack on with.
Got 2 pitchs in for Four (hurry last day today!) so see how that goes.

Couple of peeps (Thanks Rach, Wing Co, & Dave) have put up some posters...
Any more of you up for the challenge?

3 comments:

Dave said...

Hi Sheikspear. Thanks for the link. Just letting you know I put one more, cool poster on my blog.

I'm really going to have to find something else to do with my time.

Gareth Michael Turpie said...

Cheers Dave, cool one.

I've found a cool one for my next Friday fun blog...tell your missus the Contractors, Jim & his mate return next friday with anew adventure!

Rachael Howard said...

Goody. I've had to make do watching the contractors down the road trying to keep a huge sign stable with an insy wincy brick.