About Me

My photo
SCRIPTWRITER. TV. FILM. THEATRE. RADIO, Portsmouth, United Kingdom
Hi there! Welcome my Scriptwriting blog. When I'm not here I write Scripts, Sketches, Stories and Lyrics. All enquiries welcome.

Friday 2 May 2008

(72) HOORAY IT'S FRIDAY!

Get it made and Live the Dream...

At long last my fellow scribes/film makers...

A very low budget way to get those short movies made...

Backed by one of the UK's biggest companies...

Ladies and Gentlemen...

I present to you...




Have a great Holiday Weekend!

4 comments:

Oli said...

Heh.

Dave said...

WOW....Tesco big budget stuff, I've been using Matalan.

Elinor said...

I think it should be a a recycled paper bag to be truly eco-conscious.

Piers said...

It's framed in 4x3.

I guess for that price you shouldn't expect widescreen.