About Me

My photo
SCRIPTWRITER. TV. FILM. THEATRE. RADIO, Portsmouth, United Kingdom
Hi there! Welcome my Scriptwriting blog. When I'm not here I write Scripts, Sketches, Stories and Lyrics. All enquiries welcome.

Friday 9 May 2008

(73) WRITING UPDATE

Not a lot...

The computer's behaving, but work, as in the real job what pays the the real bills, and entertaining Mrs S for the holiday weekend (she works hard, bless her,) took up all my time.

No real scribing done, just some outlines for future use, really.

I must try harder this week...
I must try harder this week...
I must try harder this week...
I must try harder this week...
I must try harder this week...
I must try harder this week...
I must try harder this week...
I must try harder this week...

(repeat 100 times and fade)

No comments: