About Me

My photo
SCRIPTWRITER. TV. FILM. THEATRE. RADIO, Portsmouth, United Kingdom
Hi there! Welcome my Scriptwriting blog. When I'm not here I write Scripts, Sketches, Stories and Lyrics. All enquiries welcome.

Sunday 27 January 2008

(13) Fan mail!


I got a fan!

From my short stories.

Hi there MAZ - yep, it’s me talking to you from the wonders of hyper-space!

She’s new to blog land, so just for the lovely Maz and any other blog virgins who may have strayed from print to electronic micro thingies, here’s a quick bloggy run down…

My blogs are numbered in order so you can follow from the beginning if you so wish.
(Number 4 - “I’d like to thank” in the archive is the Logline one that you asked about).
Click on the comments link if you’d like to make a comment, say hi, etc or read other people’s comments if there are any.
Click on any of the highlighted links to whiz off to the other, highly recommended blogs/websites.

Go on, give it a try, have a browse round.
Hope you like the blog, pop in any time.
Regards, Sheiky

2 comments:

Rachael Howard said...

Thanks for the comment on my virgin blog. It's scary when you send your first message out into the webby bloggy thing. A freindly message is greatly appreciated.

Gareth Michael Turpie said...

No problem Rach!
As I said best of luck with yours & don't forget to pop in again next time you're surfing by