About Me

My photo
SCRIPTWRITER. TV. FILM. THEATRE. RADIO, Portsmouth, United Kingdom
Hi there! Welcome my Scriptwriting blog. When I'm not here I write Scripts, Sketches, Stories and Lyrics. All enquiries welcome.

Tuesday 29 January 2008

(15) Hola Amigoes!




Tell you what, this World Wide bloggy whatsit’s going well.

Pompey, Bournemouth, London, L.A., Mexico, Hollywood, Cricklewood…

Right International, me.

And now a big up to my Spanish Fans!

Hola Nick, Ricky & Dan the Man over in Sunny Espanna.

Top guys, top radio station.
I was a guest last year when they interviewed me about a story I had published out there.
Even got to spin a coupla tunes and dedications.

Fab – tastic, mate!

How’s the prose coming Dan?
(Dan the man’s a budding writer too.)
And a DJ.
And a singer.
Talk about Mr Showbiz!

Check them out on Costa Blanca’s top radio station, Exite FM.

If you’re lucky enough to be there tune in on 89.2 & 93.1 FM.

If you’re cold, wet & miserable over here in the grey UK you can recall those Sunny Mediterranean blue skies on the web by listening in http://www.exitefm.com/

Fancy some smoochie soul tunes tomorrow night?
Try Spain's top DJ, Ricky “Mr Love” Devine’s Smooth Groves show (every Wednesdays 10 to Midnight.)

Ricky - can’t copy your photo or logos from the web site – email it to me and I'll post it here for your WWW fans.
See you in April gang!


No comments: